Wood Waste Disposal
The S119R Air Burner or Firebox is a steel container designed for a high temperature smokeless burning of wood waste. Typical disposal methods such as chipping, grinding, and hauling can be expensive and labor intensive. The airburner requires just one operator with a loading machine to achieve a cost effective and efficient solution to your wood waste in virtually any setting at a rate of 3-5 tons per hour. A 49hp Tier 4 final engine powers a custom heavy duty fan to produce the air curtain which circulates over the debris trapping the smoke inside. The result is a clean, quiet, smokeless burn in compliance with USEPA 40CFR60. We transport the firebox to your site and provide your team with instruction on how to use the firebox. Air curtain burners are currently used by:
• Municipalities to get rid of brush, logs, and stumps.
• State DOT’s for Right of Way clearing and cleanup.
• US Army Corps of Engineers and FEMA for disaster cleanup including waterborne debris elimination.
• National Parks and US Department of Energy for fuel reduction and wildfire mitigation.
• US Armed Forces for trash disposal. (Pallets, boxes, crates, etc.)